Purpose

Bible Studies for those who love the Word or want to discover more.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

New Book Notifications

Greetings, readers. I wanted to let you know that I am making a way for you to get notifications when I release a new book.  You won't get many of notifications, perhaps one or two a year. And you will get first run at my newest publications.

I'm working through an online marketing tool called Mail Chimp, which promises to never release your information to anyone but me.  And I promise not to abuse this service because I just want you to know about any new books and free books I publish.  So, it's as simple as going to this link.
http://eepurl.com/BpBwD  This link will also always be available on the blog main page for access at any time.

Typically I publish the ebook version first and then a paperback via Lulu.com.  Lulu is now also distributing directly to Amazon.com.  If you are an Amazon/Kindle customer you will be able to get everything in one spot. Of course these books are available at many other fine ebook retailers as well including those for Apple devices, Sony Reader or Barnes & Noble Nook.

This year I have released 6 Verses for Preaching: A Primer for New Preachers and Who is the Holy Spirit? A Devotional Journey Through the Book of Acts.  I hope you will take a moment to take a look at those and other books the Lord has helped me to finish. 

Thank you for loving God's Word as much as I do!

Keep reading!

M.R. Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment